- Bankruptcy: Not a Failure, a Fresh Start
- STOP Credit Harassment
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
- Should Both Spouses File?
- Home Foreclosure / Will I Lose My Property?
- Loan Modification
- Garnishment of Wages & Accounts
- What Debt Can Bankruptcy Address?
- Credit Card Debt
- Medical Bills
- How Will Bankruptcy Affect My Credit?
- Bankruptcy Myths
- Working with the IRS / Taxes & Bankruptcy
- Avoiding Future Financial Pitfalls
Spokane Bankruptcy Attorney
Over 20 Years of Experience Helping People Just Like You
STOP creditor harassment! Put an end to harassing phone calls, law suits, repossessions, foreclosures.
If growing financial problems are causing sleepless nights, endless worry and a feeling of powerlessness, we have good news for you at Brent Sorenson & Associates, P.C., in Spokane Valley. You are not a failure. You simply need a fresh start — the kind that federal bankruptcy protection can provide.
With over 20 years of service, bankruptcy attorney Brent Sorenson has helped countless clients to make inspiring financial comebacks. His comprehensive knowledge of bankruptcy legal strategies has made an enormous difference in many lives.
Your fresh start could be as close as your phone. Call us from anywhere in eastern Washington, including the north side of Spokane and the Spokane Valley Area at 509-444-2600, or contact a Spokane bankruptcy attorney online.
Find Out More About the “Fresh Start” of Bankruptcy Protection
Our experienced bankruptcy law firm wisely advises you in personal bankruptcy areas such as:
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy — “straight” bankruptcy, allowing you to eliminate all of your debt.
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy — permits debt reorganization and gradual repayment, can stop foreclosure, repossession and wage garnishment can also eliminate all debt
- STOP Creditor Harassment — find out how filing for bankruptcy can stop the hounding of bill collectors.
- Discharge of Medical Bills — medical emergencies are not planned for and can have an instant impact on your financial situation. Find out if bankruptcy is the right option for you.
- Loan Modification — we can assist you with your options regarding loan modifications. Under Chapter 13 bankruptcy, it may be possible to cure the fault and have your loan reinstated. We can advise on the best course of action in your situation.
If creditors contest your bankruptcy, we can assist and advocate aggressively for you in court during bankruptcy litigation. We are a truly “full-service” bankruptcy law firm. From your first meeting with our caring, debt relief attorney, to the resolution of your case, you can trust the law offices of Brent Sorenson & Associates, P.C. We have the years of experience, proven legal skills and keen client commitment that get results and solves problems.
Call for a Free Consultation With a Spokane Valley Chapter 7 and 13 Bankruptcy Attorney
If you are seeking legal help and debt relief contact a Spokane Valley Chapter 7 and 13 bankruptcy attorney or call 509-444-2600 for a free initial consultation. Messages left after business hours will be returned promptly.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.